After suffering various emotional injuries in your pursuit of love, most feel some ambivalence about trying again. How can we be certain that it is worth the risk?
I know at age 49, I often wondered whether it was worth it. But then I did some serious soul searching and realized my greatest goal was to feel genuine, wholehearted love at least once in this lifetime!
These are the beliefs I developed and nurtured to be in the right state of mind to find love again:
- I WANT to believe in love again! That is my highest priority!
- It is essential to me to return to that place of openness to love.
- I believe I will find my own unique way of returning to a whole hearted belief in love, and all it can add to the quality of my life.
- I believe I can learn to listen carefully to my own inner wisdom to gather the clues I need to return to a full belief in my potential to give and receive love.
- Believing in love will guide me to do whatever it is I need to do in order to find love again.
- I can learn to trust in my own inner wisdom and follow through, even if my rational mind questions these directions.
- I am open to the journey in front of me, because I trust in my inner wisdom to guide me towards the love I wish to find now.
If you feel this way than you are ready to take the next steps to finally find the love you seek. Now work your way through my book: How To Believe In Love Again. Hold strongly to your belief that love is on its way to you right now, and GOOD LUCK!